User avatar

ashleylee

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Collision

    Hello! I don't think I have seen you around here before...So, welcome to YWS! Hope you like the site! :D I must say that this story is SUPER SUPER long. ...

    May 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter one AGB

    Okay, oviously I'm not going to copy/paste this story! :wink: lol But, right off, I want to point out to you that you need to space this out more. The ...

    May 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wolf Island Road

    I'm sorry. I know it bugs some people when I copy/paste their work but it is just SO much easier to correct when I just can write something and then ...

    May 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Gentle Breeze

    All right, I know this seems long but what I did was just copy/pasted your story. All my corrections are in bold. Okay, here I go :wink: When I first ...

    May 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Gentle Breeze

    Oh my! This was really sad. But I liked it so that's a plus! :wink: I can't really give you a proper review right now since I'm short on time. ...

    May 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Drink

    Short, yes. A lot to critique on, no. But Interesting and different, YES! It is a little too short to really mention anything about it. I seemed like a random ...

    May 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An important letter.

    First, I finished it! I totally thought I wouldn't get through it but I did, so I am able to give you a full critique! :wink: Okay, back to reviewing ...

    May 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An important letter.

    Melkor: I have read the first few lines of your story and I really REALLY like it. You drew me in right away... I, regretably, don't have time for a ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Three

    Even shorter! :wink: Sorry that it took me so long to put this on here. Well...hopefully you all enjoy it! :D **REWRITTEN VERSION** ____________________________________________________________________

    May 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: That Summer ( edited )

    Hello, All my corrections are in bold... Heart churning, running free down his favorite prairie path [comma] James Anes was feeling two mighty different feelings. The perfect blue sky above ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Beginning

    Wow...wonderful job! :D You wrote beautifully and in a different style then I have ever encountered before. You told a story but in a unique way...I like it! I can't ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Melody's Lullaby Chpt. 1 Part 2-

    TNCowgirl: Thanks for the review. I fixed all of the "FAN BOYS" Stuff and all the others you pointed out. Hopefully this part is WAY better than the other....hopefully! :wink: ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A touch of Chaos

    Okay, this is a little too short for me to really post a long review. Above me ^^^, the others seem to have touched on everything that you need to ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Melody's Lullaby Chpt. 1 Part 2-

    Okay, this is the next part. I know, a little longer so let me know if you want me to cut stuff out :D Otherwise, Have Fun Reading! ____________________________________________________________________

    May 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Beautiful Mess

    Hey! :D Here are the things I saw: “So there I was, sitting on the floor trying to hid the huge cottage cheese stain on the carpet.” Kate put her ...

    May 13, 2008


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury