User avatar

ashleylee

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Three

    Kels: I printed the rest out so you get to read what I have so far at school on Monday! So, go ahead and feel even more spoiled! :D lol ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Two Stars in the Night Sky

    Wow, this is SO much easier to read now that you spaced it out! :D Okay, I just copy/pasted it and put all my corrections in bold, So, here is ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Of life and death.

    Melkor: Okay, I started this but now, my parents are saying that I have to get off the internet. Ugg, and your story was just getting good! So yeah, you ...

    May 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Round the Bend

    Hello, I must say that this story was immensely interesting! Your little blurb before I started reading, explaining the "round the bend" saying really caught my attention. Plus, the whole ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty Chapter 2 {Being Edited}

    Decided to copy/paste again. Hope you don't mind...:? Well, here I go :D Chapter Two Noise. That’s what woke me up. A large clang sounded near my eardrums and I ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1, The Duty {Being Edited}

    Scasha: Hey! :D I finished posting my review. It is up above in the post I did before. ^^^^ Hope it helped :wink:

    May 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1, The Duty {Being Edited}

    I decided to copy/paste this. Easier to read and Easier to correct! :wink: Chapter One “Melody”. I froze, my heartbeat quickening as I glanced from side to side. I wasn’t ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Chapter Two]--Edited

    Thanks, Scasha: Yeah, my mom said that about my writing when I was talking to her about it tonight. She says I over do it sometimes. And, I think I ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Three

    Seshat77: Thank you :oops: I'm flattered. That was a really nice comment. Of course I will PM you when I post more! Which should be soon :wink: I am correcting ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Three

    Esme: Okay, the reason my chapters have gotten shorter is because I've had people complain that, for they were longer before, it was too hard for them to read. I ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Two

    Esme: Thank you again. I know. I will try harder with this chapter to emphasize things more. I am rereading my work as we speak so hopefully I will post ...

    May 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Collision (Part One)

    Very Good! I loved your descriptions. And your story is so different and unique that it kept me reading. So you score tons of points there! :wink: You caught my ...

    May 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter one AGB

    Here's my review! Sorry it took so long... The roads covered with patches of ice, the trees sat in a never-ending death, nothing moved. Nothing stirred it was quiet Okay, ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter One

    Esme: Wow...wow...WOW! Thank you SO much! That was an awesome review! You helped me so much! I'll go to correct everything I can as soon as possible and thanks for ...

    May 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silent River

    Hey, I'm copy/pasting again! It was a peaceful, silent, autumn day. The leaves were abandoning their homes and gently gliding to the ground. [

    May 17, 2008


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown