User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Break-Up.

    God, this was fricken' hilarious! :lol: I even laughed openly at certain points! And it was true, genuine. It wasn't the fake stuff some people right. I could feel for ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: In Between

    Oh, this is so emotional and sad! :( You really got in-touch with the MC's emotions here. And you did a wonderful job! :D I am guessing that this is ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lovely Waters #1

    Hey, this was different! :D A mermaid story...you never see those.... I must agree with KJ that your hook was kind of flat. You need to catch us and pull ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue

    KJ: Oh, don't worry. I won't give up on Isadora and Nicandro! :wink: I just needed a break from that and I got the sudden idea of this story. I ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Silent Kisses. (13+)

    My first suggestion to you would be to post the chapters seperately. It was too much to read all at once. (however, I did read all the way to the ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue

    All right, I know that their are MILLIONS of vampire stories out there. I know that this one starts out as most of them. But, I decided to throw in ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Girls rule and boys drool (over her) part 1/2/10

    Aww...typical girl likes boy but boy likes best friend. But, it was still really cute. It really is too short for me to say anything else. You have the MC ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Clean Bite--Chapter 1 part 3

    Vampy_Girl! I frown heavily on the shortness of this chapter! It is way WAY too short for my taste! :wink: But that's just me... Umm, I must comment on a ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Clean Bite--Chapter 1 part 2

    Hiya! Here I am again! :D Pretty much all my suggestions in the Chapter 1 Part 1 review is the same here. Punctuation, MC, the other characters, and the "she ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Clean Bite--Chapter 1 part 1 [rewrite]

    Hello again Vampy_Girl! I must be honest with you. This chapter was sort of a let down. I mean, from your prologue to was just a tad bit dry. Now, ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Clean Bite--Prologue[rewrite]

    Hey Vampy_Girl15! I must tell you this right now that I agree with deavarna_satina that I am a sucker for vampire love stories. So, I already love this story, just ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Master, my Lover.

    umm WOW! This was really REALLY good! :D You are an AMAZING writer. Gosh, I feel unwanted as I am out of a job. There is nothing to correct in ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Friends

    Hello Jiggity! I don't think I have ever commented on your writing before...so, here is my first review! (all I did was copy/paste and all my corrections are in bold) ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Five

    PrincessSitara: Thanks for the review! :D Well, I have chapters One-Four, if you want to look at those... But I probably won't be posting any time soon, since I am ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty, Chapter 3 {Being Edited}

    Again, I am copy/pasting. I'm so sorry Scasha, that it took me so long to get to this. I hope this all has been helping you! Well, here is my ...

    May 31, 2008


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio