User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    Lady of Fire : Your review makes me smile! :D *beams* Thanks so much for reading my story! Hopefully I will be getting the next installment up and running soon!

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    Night Mistress : Thanks! I am starting on the second chapter right now! :D

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    To everyone : I did a totally rewrite of this chapter so everything is different! I hope you all like the new version! :wink:

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Six

    Scasha : Thanks so MUCH! :D Yeah, I have always struggled with showing emotions. I will try harder with that. Also, I will make all the corrections you have suggested ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue

    JabberHut : Thanks so much for your review! I know, I struggled to make this original. Hopefully, new ideas will come that will make this better! Night Mistress : Thanks ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For Drake.

    Hi! All I did was copy/paste your story. All my suggested corrections are in bold! So...here I go: I’m sitting here writing this freakin letter and there’s really no point. ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Past Imperfect

    Hello, Gahks...I don't think we have met before... This, I guess, will be my first review of your work so, here I go! [all I did was copy/paste your story ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Six

    Hello everyone! :D Here I am, posting the next chapter. Now, this chapter has a lot going on so just bare with me. Harsh critiques are needed, as usual, so ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pandora's Box

    Simply Enriching! :D Your language is beautiful and all your imagery is divine! Everything was so REAL! So lifelike that I fell in love with the story by the second ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The darkness of living

    Good Work :D I seriously could imagine everything that was happening in this story. It flowed so well, it made it so easy to read. So, you made my job ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Love Note

    Okay, I read the first part before the : **** and I liked what I read! :D But, can you please do me a favor and cut this at least ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Six Letter Word

    This was really powerful. I mean, gossip is something I must admit that I have divulged in more times than none. And believe me, it can definetly make you toss ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    KJ : That's okay. I am writing more and am going to add more when I am finished. I just had to post the next part because I was too ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: First Night: Pool

    This was really good! :D I must admit that I didn't read every single word but it had a good plot. Sorry but it was too long to really give ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    Rewritten! Hopefully eveyone likes this! :wink: ***BE WARNED! It is more than a little rough so I need as many critiques as I can get! :wink:*** **Edited as of Sept. ...

    Jun 5, 2008


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain