User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gerrymandering (1) [edit 07/01]

    This was good! :D JFW and the others seemed to cover everything so I'm not being very helpful right now. But, I will give you an overview of what I ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter One

    Esme : Thanks again for reviewing my first chapter. I smile at the length of your review. They are getting shorter which means I am getting better at catching things! ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Six

    Esme : Girl, you give such good reviews! :D I'm so glad that you are so dedicated to these stories because I don't know what I would do without you ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Puppy Love

    I am definetly disappointed in the length. Hmm, I would have loved to see more of this. I agree with mateeah3 that it just happened all too fast. And it ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Letter

    This was really good. Filled with emotions and action. Until the end... I'm sort of confused now. Who is Markus?? I thought your main character lost his wife and children?? ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    All right! I'll keep my eyes peeled for more. Or...you could just PM me when you post more! That works too :wink:

    Jun 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: None of His Business

    Omgosh! This was simply crazy! But, wierdly enough, I liked it! You described this insane guy so well. Everything that he said convinced me. I especially liked this line: I ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    Very moving. This story had so much going on. But I liked it. It was REAL. I think I read another one of your stories and it had the same ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Thirteen Kisses

    This was really cute! :D I loved it! But I didn't really understand why her world was torn apart by one kiss? Shouldn't it have been romantic and her true ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Where's My Heart? Finale: The Coda

    Oh, the last installment. Alfred has passed away and his friends our grieving. Such a disappointing ending. I really hoped that Alfred would live through it or miraculously crash the ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Where's My Heart? Part 3: The Crescendo

    Umm, all I have to ask is WHY?? Why is Alfred going to die?? Wow, I am so sad...:cry: Still, I did like the continuation of the story. It just ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Where's My Heart? Part 2: The Percussion

    Hello again! Gosh, I really do enjoy this story! It has all the elements: joy, heartbreak, renewal. It seems that everything is coming together for Alfred. Which makes me smile! ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Where's My Heart? Part 1: The Strings

    Hey Conrad, I really enjoyed this story. Kiss basically corrected everything so I guess I'll just have to give you my overall opinion :wink: This was such a very up-lifting ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty, Chapter 4 {Being Edited}

    Hey Scasha! Again, your work is inspiring! I love reading this story! :wink: Well, I only have a few things to point out. I sighed. Like he told me before, ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Own Worst Enemy; Chapter 2

    Hello! I must say that I liked this chapter more than your first one. I think that is because I felt this chapter was more personal. Okay, well, I only ...

    Jun 6, 2008


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken