User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: Spoken Sin - 2

    Night Mistress, Angel of Death, and mizz-iceberg Thanks to all of you! I really am working on finishing this piece. I love this kind of literature and I hope that ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Spoken Sin - 3

    I really enjoyed writing this chapter so hopefully that shows. Happy Reading :D ______________________ Chapter Three Everlancor was decorated to impress. There wasn’t one wall not taken advantage of

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Spoken Sin - 2

    Okay, here's chapter two. I kind of included a lot of info so if you think it's too much or needs to be slowed down, let me know. I also ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forbidden Love 1

    Hey, Bri! I’m sorry that it has taken me so long to get to this. I’ve been totally overwhelmed with school this past few weeks so I apologize. He, one ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gentleman's Club ~ One

    Hello again, Merry! Back for more! “What's the matter? The ladies not work with you?” I think you mean “working” instead of “work” but I’m not sure. This kind of ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gentleman's Club ~ Prologue

    Hey, Merry! I couldn’t resist coming over here to look at your work after you sent me that PM about all your new stories. They were too interesting to ignore ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Click here!

    Hannah : I'm sorry it took so long for me to get to this but I just submitted my review so hopefully I helped you. Let me know if you ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nevestory Academy {Working Title} {Long-ish?}

    Hannah, my goodness, I’m so so sorry that I couldn’t get to this till now. I just checked my “Will Review for Food” thread and saw that you posted so ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bloodlust - Chapter One

    Hey, luc! I'm working on your Titleless Story as we speak but I decided to give you an extra review since I'm taking so long :oops: But not guilty enough ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Six

    This, everyone, was my favorite chapter to write so hopefully that comes through in the writing. As always, feel free to be as harsh as you like. Happy Reading! :D ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Spoken Sin - 1

    YWS Readers : I have added much more to this chapter so it isn't so short and also, I hope that the edited version is much better! Thanks to all ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Spoken Sin - 1

    KJ : Thanks so much. Most of the things you pointed out were actually fixed by me after I read it after posting. That's just an oopsie by me. :oops: ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Spoken Sin - 1

    Okay, this is a new story and this is one I'm seriously considering finishing. I have tons and tons of ideas for it. Hopefully you like it! Happy Reading! _______________________ ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Five

    Night Mistress & Lucyy : I must thank you both most dearly for staying so dedicated to this story. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. Yes, lucyy, ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forbidden Love

    Hey, Bri. I'm back and ready to review =] The leaves quivered at the wind’s mercy as the wind blew about the boy and girl. I wouldn't use "wind" in ...

    Jan 21, 2009


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter