User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: English Skies

    aestar101: Thank you SO much! :D Your review makes me so very happy!

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    Wow... What a sad, sad ending!!!! I can't believe you didn't let Ash and Cal get back together!!! :evil: Grr..that's makes me angry. But, at the same time, your writing ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 2

    Night Mistress: Of course I will review yours! :D I am a sucker for vampire romances as well and I would love to read your stories! And thanks so much ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter One

    Angel: I'm glad you like it! :D I know it's SUPER long so I totally understand that you couldn't read all of it! :wink: Thank you so much for the ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: English Skies

    Lady of Fire: Thanks for reviewing this! :D Gosh, I wrote this such a long time seems like ages... Yeah, I just kind of let it up to the reader ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Faded Love, Not Jeans

    Yeah, I agree with GML that it was kind of like a list. Like a grocery bill: eggs, milk, flour, ect. You need to include some ACTION, some PLOT, some ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 2

    JabberHut: Thanks again! :D I really struggled with this chapter because I needed her to FEEL for her past but I'm glad that you liked it so much! I will ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    JabberHut : Thank you SO much! :D Your reviews are awesome and are helping me so much! I will make all the changes as soon as I can! lit-chick-4evva : ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    Again, your real-life situations have me hooked! :D You don't beat around the bush. You just come right out and say how messed up their lives are. It's really cool ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter One

    Sday1607 : Thank you so much for reviewing! But at least I warned you before that it was long! Ha ha. :wink: I know. Nicandro's character is so hard to ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 2

    Lady of Fire : Thanks again for reviewing! :D I know this is rough. I'm just not the best at writing romance novels :? But I've wanted to write one ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter One

    JFW1415: I know but others have told me before that I OVER do it sometimes. Which is correct. I do! :D But I just love describing things! :wink: lol I ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 2

    This is rough, let me warn you, so I need all the help I can get. Harsh reviews are welcome! :wink: Well, I hope you all enjoy it! **Edited as ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Séance

    I must agree with you that I love scary stories too. But horror movies...I'm still if-y on :wink: But I thought yours was good. I think you could have made ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gerrymandering (2)

    I just seriously hope this isn't the end! :? If it is, I'll definetly express my some way! This was good. I missed the fact that Akshay was gone from ...

    Jun 7, 2008


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher