User avatar

ashleylee

  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    Kelsey, Kelsey, Kelsey…what do I do with you? Seriously, you need to stop writing such good stories, or someday I might just give up writing. Gosh, you make me look ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fast Lane (chapter 2)

    Good! :D I enjoyed it! You definitely caught my attention better than the first chapter! Okay, first I’m going to do the line-by-line stuff (boring, I know) and then I ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fast Lane

    At first, this didn’t really catch my attention. But when I reached the last few paragraphs, I now can’t wait to read chapter two! My first advise would be to ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    KJ Thanks :D I'm glad you like it!

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Seven

    Thanks Kels! :D You're the best! :wink:

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Seven

    Esme Yes, all that you say is correct so I guess I have a lot to think about! lol Thanks so much! *hint of sarcasm* jk But yes, I will ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blanched: takes one, two and three

    Okay, I am back since I noticed that you DO have parts two and three posted here! :D Umm, I'm not sure if you posted them anywhere else, but I ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blanched: takes one, two and three

    I only read part one because I think you posted the other two in seperate anyway. This was interesting. It doesn't seem like a Romance story yet, but I'm guessing ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Seven

    Oh Esme Gosh, I love you girl! :wink: Your reviews always make me laugh. You talking in third person really makes my day! lol Yeah, I really tried with this ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Pure Thought

    sad, yet powerful... This was good. It was just a short story, yet you brought so many emotions into it. You let the reader guess what had happened before, what ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: How Can Anyone Love a Jerk? (Part 2)(Revised)

    Cute…but sad. Too bad that her dream boy isn’t what she thought… Wow, two weeks into the relationship and he confesses his undeniable love for her. What a conversation starter ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: How Can Anyone Love A Jerk? (Part one)

    This was decent. :D It was little-kid cute. Adorable, I guess, would be a better word. I do think you do a lot of telling, and not enough showing. You ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 5

    Abocreature: Thanks so much! I love your reviews! :wink: And I will take your advise about the whole Bonder/Bondee thing. I was also debating if there was any way there ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 5

    **Edited as of Sept. 19** Hope you enjoy this! Happy Reading! ________________________________ CHAPTER FIVE At school, I fear that Carmen is still avoiding me. He wasn’t there on the walk ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Thirteen Kisses: Part Two

    Hey elephantwalrus! :D Sorry it took me so long to get to this. I have been SO busy lately…but anyway, back to your story… Of course, I loved it! I ...

    Jun 15, 2008


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf