User avatar

ashjoy7

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Stubborn Love-Stricken Fools

    “That’s not what I said.” The cat still purred, rubbing his velvety neck across my leg. “Yes. You did.” I crossed my eyes at Markus as he gave me his ...

    May 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Contraposso: an Italian Legend

    Your writing is very detailed. I kind of got confused though. You didn't really explain what happened to the main character. Only one sentence described how they died, and then ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: HON: DELETED CHAPTER

    Good characterization! I already know a ton about Reece and Alissa's relationship. I liked the flashback too, it was put in the perfect place. I could almost see it in ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Choices

    You use "it" a lot. I like how you elaborate though, I can relate.

    May 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jonathan

    The cold came, invaded, and lived in my skin like a pleasant parasite. I didn’t mind it. Like a film of waxy paper it coated my hands; lacing my fingers ...

    May 20, 2011


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes