Random avatar

ashesfromfire

  • Welcome Mat Re: hi, new here

    Hey Ashes, welcome to YWS! Don't worry, we have people from all over the globe on YWS and their native language isn't English either! You seem to be doing a ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi, new here

    Hi. I'm Ashes, new to this kind of thing. YWS was the first writers site that poped up so I decided to check it out. Seems like a very friendly ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    Joined two days ago? Not really sure. Decided that it was time I found some friends that share my intrest in writing. Haven't used the English language for about 3 ...

    Dec 29, 2009


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold