User avatar

artsy

artsy

  • Writing Tips Re: Male vs. Female MC POV

    Just to get a couple of different perspectives on something that I've noticed I needed to get squared away when I started revising some old stories. I'm used to writing ...

    May 19, 2013
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you keep focused?

    I find that keeping a set goal comes in handy. You can also use a full screen typer to block out any distractions on the internet, because that's my biggest ...

    Aug 26, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with naming a book...?

    Got a name; thank you. :]

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with naming a book...?

    I'm working on a project of writing a novel, but I don't really know what to call it. It's one of those "fantasy meshed with reality" kind of books. With ...

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    @MoonlightMayhem I have gone through a stage when I didn't like my writing style. The trick is to try different ones and see if you like them. If you're having ...

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Name Central

    I usually go onto an online dictionary of a language that is major in the story I'm writing, or fits the setting, or just the personality of the story and ...

    Dec 28, 2011


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers