User avatar

artemis15sc

artemis15sc

  • Writing Tips Re: Need advice on developing a solid plot and dialogue

    Hola, I'm like you in that I like to know what happens in a story before I write. Here I've got just a simple plot outline that might help you ...

    Feb 28, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: What's The Longest I Should Have A Work Be?

    I concur with the above. I generally try to keep my chapters below 3000 and around 2,000. However, I've also had people tell me my chapter is too short. I ...

    Jan 2, 2015
  • Writing Tips Re: Printing out a hard-copy?

    I was at a writer's conference with Lisa Mangum and she suggested printing out a hard-copy of your novel. She pointed out that words look different off the computer screen, ...

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Good Websites for Breaking Writer's Block

    Honestly, if I'm experiencing writer's block I turn to the news or weird science articles. There's always something interesting that can spark an idea. Or going to Wikipedia and randomly ...

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?

    Just to throw out a few that haven't been mentioned yet. I really enjoyed Blake Snyder's Save the Cat It's a screenwriting book but it can be adapted for novels ...

    Nov 19, 2014


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James