User avatar

artemis15sc

artemis15sc

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I was pretty active a couple years ago, and it's been a couple years. But I am definitely back for a good time right now.

    Jul 23, 2018
  • Official Polls Re: Are you doing NaNoWriMo?

    I've bought my usual supply of Apple cider. I'm all set.

    Nov 1, 2015
  • Official Polls Re: Which Avatar Tribe would you belong to?

    I chose Fire tribe because if Zuko. 'nuff said.

    Jul 17, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for Jan. 12th - 26th: artemis15sc!

    Wait, what?

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Official Polls Re: If I Was a Reindeer, I Would Be...

    I'm a pretty little dancing pon uhh... reindeer

    Dec 16, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ferguson case

    1. Can we quit with the whole 'riot' thing? The protests have largely been peaceful, looting has been carried out by individuals and only sporadically, and according to the protestors, ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ferguson case

    It does seam like a lot of arguments are happening. At the end of the day, I wasn't there. I don't know why Darren Wilson shot that boy. Maybe he ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Termination of Pregnancy due to foetal abnormalities

    I know this conversation has died a little bit, but I wanted to link two blog posts, from different sides of the issue, that you guys might find interesting. Love ...

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Thank your Reviewer!

    There's so many people. I have to thank @wolfare1 and @passionatereader. I can't even describe how amazing they've been. Also thank you to @burrow, @katgirl, and recently @Deanie, and @Pendr ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The November Review Day In Review!

    This is going to make the next Review day interesting.... I agree though, it was a blast.

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Have you ever met a famous author?

    Let's see... -Brandon Sanderson: Signing - George RR Martin: (With Robin Hobb. If you look at the youtube video I'm in it! Teehee!) I'd love to meet George RR Martin, ...

    Nov 26, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's Get to Know Each Other Better!

    Random facts: Uhh... I love theatre and Shakespeare. A lot. I also like to talk in third person and make random cat noises. What I can call you: Artemis, Art, ...

    Nov 12, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: How is your NaNoWriMo going?

    I was behind, but then I got writing buddies, and I have a goal to stay ahead of them all at all times. My competitiveness is extremely useful. Dangerous, but ...

    Nov 7, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Will you do NaNoWriMo this year?

    Hey Phoebe, the goal of Nanowrimo is to write 50,000 words of a new novel in November, but you're welcome to adapt it to meet your own writing needs. Some ...

    Oct 22, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of classics?

    The thing I find about Classics is I never regret reading them, but it usually takes me until the end of the book to realize that I did actually like ...

    Jan 8, 2013


Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass