User avatar

artemis15sc

artemis15sc

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Stranger

    The most unexpected ending of a poem I have ever read. I was so shocked, I read it like three times just to make sure I'd read that last line ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: TAKERS - Prologue

    My belief on a prologue is this; It's there to introduce the story, but if it's only used if the introduction doesn't fit with whatever comes next in the story, ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Legacy chapter one

    it starts out as a romance, which I why I put it here, I hoped to move it a way from the lovey stuff and introduce some other major themes ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: um....

    I wish it was my real name, but sadly, it's just my online name. I love Greek mythology, Artemis is my favorite Goddess.

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ocean song

    The waves crash Their rhythm constant, a steady beat spilling out on the shore a tremor of fury underlying each pattern of crests Yet there is a calmness, in the ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ice

    It's not really a matter of being short, so much as whether or not it said everything you wanted to say. It felt complete to me as a reader, but ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: um....

    For all intents and purposes, I'm Artemis. I loved to read my whole life, and I'm just opening up my world to writing too. I love writng novels, but I'll ...

    Jul 6, 2011


I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil