User avatar

artemis15sc

artemis15sc

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Broken Shadows part 1

    this was loosely inspired by Evanescence's Haunted[url][/url] My heart pounded. Fear pulsed through my veins and consumed my soul until it was all I could do to keep from losing ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Never Alone

    wow. I was only going to read half but there was no way I could stop. your writing is beautiful and conveyed her emmotion exquisitely. your build up was extremely ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed.

    I've always been a fan of those 'outside the box" writing styles, and this one certainly is unique. Just one thing I want to look at. Marco: They say I’m ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    I listen too symphonic metal mostly. I listen to rock too, but since it was grouped with pop I had to stay away(i'm very anti pop, I can't even say ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: legacy chapter two

    First of all to anyone who commented on chapter one, thanks. I'm still working on incorporating all of your wonderful feedback, but I wanted to post another chapter, so here ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Just planting a moment

    thanks. I was kind of going for cheesy romantic at the beginning there. Originally I had all the flashbacks in italics, so they looked like flashbacks, but I was having ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sparks; prologue

    I wish i could write like this. The way your narrate is so unique, I love it. Pretty much everything I wanted to say has already been said, though even ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Conquered

    Your poem has a lot of ideas broken up over lines. While this is sometimes annoying, you totally pulled it off. I truly enjoyed reading this. Someone already said this, ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Spotlight

    Did you really just end there? You are a cruel individual. I loved your beginning! I was hooked from the start, and due to your superb writing I only became ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Page of Clay

    In the beginning it was kind of just...random, but it kept getting stronger and stronger as you went along. By the end I was completely breathless(figuratively). It ended up being ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Just planting a moment

    Was given the topic, planting flowers, and this is what I came up with! this has been edited somewhat significantly, so this is sort of like a version 2 The ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Somethings Never Change

    Awesome story! just a few little things. Even though with-in certain areas a slice of heavenly blue peeked out. I think it would sound better if you reversed it Even ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Watching the River go by: A Vampire Diary

    At first I thought she was talking to the actual moon. Is this really a journal entry, or just what she's thinking in her head? I think it might be ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: alone

    sorry for the typo, and thanks so much for the reviews.

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: alone

    Alone A common word A known word But only those Who have felt its touch Truly understand The pain It’s a cage Or window That’s been shut For eternity Hiding ...

    Jul 7, 2011


Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered