User avatar

artemis15sc

artemis15sc

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Blazen Chapter #1

    Awesome, just one little thing: “I couldn’t see them remember?” Callie said playfully mean. There should be a comma after said or something to that effct so it's not just ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Heart and Soul

    I liked it. Your writing felt familar and captivating, I enjoyed it. I've always wondered how Harry Potter world would fit in the US, so this was pretty cool. I ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Understand Mother

    I liked it, but I thought it was weird. Especially with the whole For she is from Italy, I from Spain I guess it's good though, it was certainly interesting ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Antolsai - 2

    once again very good story. I really like your characters and your setting, another unexpected twist. You did a really good job with creating stuff. I have a few problems ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Antolsai - I

    I Liked it, it was good, and totally unexpected. when it started I expected it to be another story about Kid-parent relationships and how parents live through their kids etc... ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dear Lucy: Chapter Two

    You have an amazing writing talent, and as the other said, you use it to create very believable characters and situations. Your writing keeps getting better and better too, I ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Legacy chapter four

    Something one should always remember; a stressful night guarantees a corresponding dream, or nightmare. I watched New Hope burn. I watched thousands of faceless bodies squished together and consumed b

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The City

    I really liked your writing, I thought it flowed nicely and conveyed the emotion adequately. Their were a few things that were...different, and while I thought you pulled them off ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Shadow Realm

    I really liked this, great way to start a story. I didn't find any grammatical errors, but I'm not very good at finding them anyway so for all I know ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Legacy chapter three

    ]I felt a foreboding sense of dread from that name as well. New Hope was a special place for me. In some ways, it was my second home. New Hope ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: War

    Wow. Your descriptions are epic. Dark toned, slightly gory, and depressing yes, but epic. I can't think of any critism, the emotion and power behind this is breath-taking. Right from ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Owlkit's Beginning

    I've always been a fan of warriors fanfiction, and I think you did a great job of recreating the clans and creating your cat characters. I liked it overall, but ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: buried breath

    I listened to bury me alive by we are the fallen, and this is what came I can’t breathe my lungs pump in desperation but no avail I’m dying Even ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a dream of what we almost were

    I also applaud you, it was extremely brilliant. I love these poems that take something simple or ordinary, yet lace it with so much magic and meaning. They sometimes end ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sparks; (rough draft chapter one)

    I can't think of any other little nitpicks to add, and it looks like you've fixed most of them already. let me just say I am really excited to read ...

    Jul 11, 2011


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec