User avatar

artemis15sc

artemis15sc

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ghost: 1

    I'm impressed with the way you were to talk to your audience correctly, I've never been able to do that. And your descriptions were superb, I could see this girl ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One in Every Class

    I think you did a brilliant job. When she slaps him just as the teacher walks back in I was like no!!!! and then when you ended it with the ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Weak:From Abstract to concrete

    Please read: Though this is technically an essay, it doesn't follow normal essay rules. The only real rule is that we need to take an abstract idea or word and ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dying Love Chapter 4

    Hey, again. First o fall I was really impressed with this chapter, It might be the best you've done so far(though my reading of them has been so spread out ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Echo of Fantasy

    Voices echo in the silence Tell of a race long ago Standing tall among the trees Emblems of stone Never decayed, never wearied Forged into eternity Creatures with undaunted grace ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fall of the Morning Star

    I actually enjoyed this poem. Mostly because this isn't something you would typically find on a teen writing site. You don't really find it in modern literature either. It's obviously ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silk of Longing

    Hi there. I liked the poem, but I wasn't inspired by it. Meaning, I didn't absolutely love it. However, I think that your a talented enough writer and this is ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the Shotgun Willies

    This was...intriguing. It was a little long but I never got bored, so good job(I get bored with long stories very easily). This is also a very unique piece of ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dying Love Chapter 3

    Hey, thanks for posting another chapter. Your had some nice elements, but I think it needs a little work. I didn't really get why you put that part at the ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Legacy Chapter Seven

    My calm was lost. I wanted to scream, to run. I struggled, but the hands that held me we’re too strong. We marched forward. I could feel soft, uneven ground ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Legacy Chapter Six

    [I've just decided that I should probably add more reactions to her surroundings, she takes everything too calmly. Any feedback regarding that would be lovely. I jerked awake. My house ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Legacy chapter five part two

    And that is how I found myself spending the entire afternoon in his Majesty's company. We went everywhere; the gallery the arena, the bowling alley. He'd been surprised that I ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lgeacy Chapter five part one

    I added some detail and it ended up kind of long, so I split it in two. The capitol had been built on the remains of a once great city. ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hunted

    I liked it. It feels like it should be a part of a novel though, not a short story. You created a lot of questions and answered very few of ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dying Love: Chapter 2

    I aslo loved the story, but I have a few nitpicks that the other didn't mention, at least I hope so, It's possible I missed a few of his/her corrections. ...

    Jul 31, 2011


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett