User avatar

artemis15sc

artemis15sc

  • Official Polls Re: Have you ever met a famous author?

    Let's see... -Brandon Sanderson: Signing - George RR Martin: (With Robin Hobb. If you look at the youtube video I'm in it! Teehee!) I'd love to meet George RR Martin, ...

    Nov 26, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    I was just going to reply with something random, but then I saw the word Mormon and I read back on the conversation some. Only because I am a Mormon. ...

    Nov 21, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Printing out a hard-copy?

    I was at a writer's conference with Lisa Mangum and she suggested printing out a hard-copy of your novel. She pointed out that words look different off the computer screen, ...

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Good Websites for Breaking Writer's Block

    Honestly, if I'm experiencing writer's block I turn to the news or weird science articles. There's always something interesting that can spark an idea. Or going to Wikipedia and randomly ...

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?

    Just to throw out a few that haven't been mentioned yet. I really enjoyed Blake Snyder's Save the Cat It's a screenwriting book but it can be adapted for novels ...

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's Get to Know Each Other Better!

    Random facts: Uhh... I love theatre and Shakespeare. A lot. I also like to talk in third person and make random cat noises. What I can call you: Artemis, Art, ...

    Nov 12, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: How is your NaNoWriMo going?

    I was behind, but then I got writing buddies, and I have a goal to stay ahead of them all at all times. My competitiveness is extremely useful. Dangerous, but ...

    Nov 7, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Will you do NaNoWriMo this year?

    Hey Phoebe, the goal of Nanowrimo is to write 50,000 words of a new novel in November, but you're welcome to adapt it to meet your own writing needs. Some ...

    Oct 22, 2014
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    There's always room for Nano rebels, so no worries, and from what I've seen a lot of people write their novel without an outline. I'm an outlining fanatic, personally, though ...

    Oct 15, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of classics?

    The thing I find about Classics is I never regret reading them, but it usually takes me until the end of the book to realize that I did actually like ...

    Jan 8, 2013
  • Romantic Novels Re: Legacy Chapter eight

    So this is Jason . Like everything else in my life right now, he was nothing like I'd anticipated. He was younger than I would have thought possible, hardly older ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: The Sword and The Sacrifice

    Written for a song contest in which we got a random Band name and Album and wrote a song that we thought could be found on that album. Randomly generated ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Like a Butterfly

    When I first started reading this I was hoping for a slightly different take on the whole butterfly thing, and in the beginning I was kind of disappointed. However, as ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Ledgend of Brightskies; Book One: Alaska

    I freaking love wolves!!!!!! Alright I was mostly going to talk about all those random line formats like this one. attempting to catch the prey. But the other pretty much ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Clumsy

    I loved the poem too. It made me think about poetry as an art, i think it was one of those poems that appears to be surface level but really ...

    Sep 25, 2011


A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain