User avatar

armonia

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lies of love

    Time is ticking away; I watch as you pull out and drive away I’ve begged for you not to leave, but you did anyway. Please don’t go! I need you ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love Life

    Love Life Express yourself, Make time to laugh. Create positive energy. Control your destiny! Take time to smile, Nurture your soul, Be a dreamer, Imagine, Recharge your batteries. Laugh at ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your Smile

    As i said before this is not one of my poems and either is the "thinking of you" poem. they are both my friends that he wrote just because he ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your Smile

    I close my eyes all i see is your face I notice your pain yet you show so much grace I think of you and what I could do to ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thinking of you

    I sit here in my room, Rocking in my chair. Wasting my life away with T.V. Thinking of you, I think of your smile. Which I love when you do. ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thinking of you

    There was a few miss prints in there im going to post it again

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thinking of you

    I sit here in my room, Rocking in my chair. Wasting my life away my live with T.V. Thinking of you, I think of your smile. Which I love when ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dont have tittle...

    >Personally I hardly get this poem, I just sat down one day and wrote it. So i figured I would put it on here just because i can. to get ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why me?

    I'm not pretty. I'm not skinny. I don't have a lot to offer. I don't have much to give. Why are you still here? Why haven't you gone for something ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dont have a tittle.....any suggestions

    Dont look at me that way, I cant stand it. I don't have enough energy, nor do i have time to tell you how mad I am. So as i ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You

    most of you have told me to use more emotions and i would be all up for that if i knew how. so will somebody give me an example or ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Help

    I know something is wrong with this poem. I just cant figure it out. Will you give me suggestions? >When I was at my worst You showed me the light ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You

    You don’t know I’m there, but I’m watching You can’t tell, but I love you more then you know I might be far away but I’m closer then you think ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Destroyer of Great Things.

    Here I am What do you want. I'm telling you not to But you don’t care You’re starting to get stupid You don’t need this anymore Give it a rest ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Emotionally Unsheltered

    You know what I want I know you’re not stupid I don’t need you to look at me Like I'm some kind of lost puppy Emotionally Unsheltered I can’t believe ...

    Oct 28, 2005


One by one they went / And, though each laughed as he returned to earth / Their souls were in their eyes.
— Alfred Noyes (Watchers of the Sky)