User avatar

armonia

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Should I continue/ start to write this story??

    :D OK now I'm asking ppl if they read the back of this book, if it would make them want to read please if u like this tell me what ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: THE BESTEST STORY EVVAR!!!!!!

    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....what they said!!

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Bored

    Yeah i stumped still trying have you (or anyone else) gat any sugestions?

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Bored

    Just because i had the chance... B is for Bummer, O is for Overly unattentive, R is for Rejection, E is for Everlasting Stupidity, D is for Days dragging on. ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For the love of a sister~ Not the final tittle

    Well I do understand what you guys are saying and thanks. I will consider the tips! I Put double space so when i print it out I have room to ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For the love of a sister~ Not the final tittle

    The wind blows to the east as we run to the west, slowing us down by the Second. Finally we make it to the river, rushing no faster then two ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Chocolate

    I have to say this is my favorite poem because I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!! and apperantly im not alone...YAY for chocolate. I do like the big words to describe this chocolaty ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: I Hate You

    Wow, sounds sad, and well you seem mad, but I do like the poem. It shows emotion and feeling. Yes im sure you know that it needs revising, but all ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What is Normal?

    I enjoyed this poem, i know how you feel.

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Emotional Rant: Untitled

    Hey, i liked this poem alot. This is really good, nice way to show emotion!

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Riddle

    I thought i put something that said it wasnt mine on their but i guess i didnt...I never ment to take credit for someone elses work...I just wanted to see ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Earths last stand

    Hey, This was good yeah maybe cheese like but most people love cheese!*unless your like my brother* Yeah well, I loved how the detail was so vivid that I could ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Riddle

    One bright day in the middle of the night, two dead guys got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot. A deaf ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost

    I sit here confused, Im lost in an empty room. Nothing is around me, but windowless walls. I cant see, but I can feel. I feel the walls, They are ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lies of love

    By the way, i didnt write this. Its my bothers poem, he wants feedback

    Feb 26, 2006


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author