User avatar

armonia

  • Official Polls Re: WHAT!?

    AHHHHHHHHHH.....what he said

    Aug 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Unexpected Hatred

    Thanks for all your help. And Bringin back sexy, The mother is soposed to talked that way, It goes with the plot of the story. Although i see what you ...

    Jul 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Unexpected Hatred

    Chapter 1 The night was hot, but beautiful. The dark night sky filled to capacity with stars, and the moon shinning brighter than I can ever remember. My seven-teen year ...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Diplomacy

    Umm what more can be said? Other than i liked it, and agree with gummy

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the beauty is in the tragedy

    Umm, you know i hate that i havent been "ontop" of reading on YWS because once i get to it, all that needed to be said has been said. But ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: dirty dancing

    I really love this poem too. Like Gummyface said the lines where swift, and discriptive. And showed that dancing was meaningful to you.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A quick, penned thank you

    OK, I just posted on another poem of yours and told you that i havent read anymore of yours, well now i have. I really like this poem too. When ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pen Marks on Wine Glasses

    I really liked your poem. I havent read your other poems so i can not compare. Though i do like that this poem is very clear with showing emotion. Great ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised

    Umm yeah, i found that if you read a poem after lots of people have replied, they usally have said all that needs to be said and i just starts ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't leave..

    I liked this and i think they both said it all.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: ALLO

    Hey Im the artist formally known as prince...LOL JK...what I really am... Hey Im the member formally known as Soleil2005

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Slow Down

    I dont usally say things about poems to people well because im better at stories than i am at poetry and reading my stories that means most my poems stink.....but ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: first part of a story...I hope

    I dont know it was just there i probably clicked it on an acident...idk ohh well thank you!! :D

    Apr 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: first part of a story...I hope

    The night was cold, but the air was warm. The dark sky was filled to capacity with stars. The moon was shinning brighter than I have ever seen it. Joy ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Should I continue/ start to write this story??

    I will most definatly keep that in mid wile I continue to write. Thank you for your advice! :-)

    Apr 12, 2006


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala