User avatar

ardentlyThieving

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I think I technically got back a few days ago BUT! that's not important. What's important is that after a year's absence your favourite glorious idiot is back to write ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Physical Punishment is an Effective Way to Punish Children

    Maybe a little bit of a tangent here, but I saw a flowchart somewhere that explained the ethics rather nicely. If the child is too young to understand reason, they're ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Ardently's Log

    My 10 as a Squire!!!

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Ardently's Log

    A record of the beasts I have slain and reviews I have performed!

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I, Ardently, wish to become a knight!

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your personality type?

    I seem to fluctuate between ENFP and ESFP, which feels pretty accurate as I identify with both descriptions to about the same amount. Happily enough one of the recommended careers ...

    Sep 26, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    "Falcon in the Dive" and "Where's the Girl" from The Scarlet Pimpernel musical cast album. (yes I'm one of those people)

    Sep 26, 2016
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Chauvelin: Evil or Misguided

    So I recently discovered and bought the cast album of the Frank Wildhorn musical "The Scarlet Pimpernel". That prompted me to watch both the 1934 and 1982 movies and to ...

    Sep 26, 2016


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin