User avatar

ardentlyThieving

  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I, Ardently, wish to become a knight!

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    I might've been a little influenced by your picture, but: a philosopher or some other kind of thinker.

    Sep 30, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Their last words before you shot them...

    "You'll never take me alive!" *shoots* "I didn't have to."

    Sep 26, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Well I guess I would try to remember why I liked it in the first place, and enjoy it. I mean I would miss my friends, even Alistair, but I ...

    Sep 26, 2016
  • Media Reviews Re: What's Your Favourite Shakespeare Adaptation?

    My favourite is probably the BBC adaptation of "A Midsummer Night's Dream". The one adapted by Russell T Davies, specifically.

    Sep 26, 2016
  • Media Reviews Re: Movies that are better than books!

    Oooh another opportunity for me to talk about one of my favourite topics. IMO both the 1934 and 1982 movies of TSP are better than the books, mainly because they ...

    Sep 26, 2016
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading?

    Just finished "The Scarlet Pimpernel" by Baroness Orczy, and am hoping to read the rest of the series. It's pretty good, except for the end where there's a pretty anti-Semitic ...

    Sep 26, 2016
  • Research Re: How to write long things?

    So I always have great ideas for longer stories, but I get out a few chapters before getting bored and moving on to my next idea. Does anyone else have ...

    Sep 26, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your personality type?

    I seem to fluctuate between ENFP and ESFP, which feels pretty accurate as I identify with both descriptions to about the same amount. Happily enough one of the recommended careers ...

    Sep 26, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    "Falcon in the Dive" and "Where's the Girl" from The Scarlet Pimpernel musical cast album. (yes I'm one of those people)

    Sep 26, 2016
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Chauvelin: Evil or Misguided

    So I recently discovered and bought the cast album of the Frank Wildhorn musical "The Scarlet Pimpernel". That prompted me to watch both the 1934 and 1982 movies and to ...

    Sep 26, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Helloooooo! internet! I used to be on here as Seraphinaxx, but the email I was using is gone :( so this is where I'll be at now. I'll go by ...

    Aug 11, 2016


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox