User avatar

ardentlyThieving

  • OOC Archive Re: The Gilded City DT

    Two Questions. What's meant by "no explicit romance"? Is it the usual, Fade Sex to Black rule or is it that there's no romantic relationships allowed? Sorry, wording is just ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: On the Subject of Safe Spaces

    Let's be real here, it's kinda hard to be on the internet without hearing the words "safe spaces" thrown about. And, as YWS discussions tend to be more civil than ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gilded City DT

    Sure that's all good with me! This is my first storybook in a while, so that'll help me get back into it :D

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: Valley of Unending Night

    thanks! I'll probably post tomorrow because it's a bit late for me to be reading 11 pages of what's already happened and then writing a reply lol

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I think I technically got back a few days ago BUT! that's not important. What's important is that after a year's absence your favourite glorious idiot is back to write ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: Valley of Unending Night

    you guys mind if I join?

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Three Dragon Inn

    Anyone mind if I join?

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Character Profiles

    Marius Pontmercy Name: Marius Tobias Pontmercy Age: 27 Gender: Male Appearance: Tall, blond and slender with a rather attractive face. His picture would be the first to appear if you ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Physical Punishment is an Effective Way to Punish Children

    Maybe a little bit of a tangent here, but I saw a flowchart somewhere that explained the ethics rather nicely. If the child is too young to understand reason, they're ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gilded City DT

    Hey I just discovered this storybook and was wondering if there's still a slot open? I'm happy to be an ordinary citizen :D

    Sep 10, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kays' Workshop

    Hey hey Kays! I'd really really appreciate it if you review my latest writing!! Thanks!!

    Sep 10, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: The 'grim is coming for you.

    Hey hey, you said you're willing to review poetry? I'd love another perspective on my latest piece of writing! I understand that Megrim is not a gentle critter. I am ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Gingham Tea House

    I'd love some more reviews on my newest work as I'm kinda proud of it. Wanna see what I'm doing right, and what I can continue to improve on :D ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Ardently's Log

    My 10 as a Squire!!!

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Ardently's Log

    A record of the beasts I have slain and reviews I have performed!

    Sep 10, 2017


We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare