User avatar

ardentlyThieving

  • OOC Archive Re: The Hippocampus DT

    Ah damn just noticed that autocorrect. Navigator not narrator.

    Sep 11, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hippocampus DT

    Can I claim the narrator?

    Sep 11, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hippocampus DT

    Oooh can I hop in?

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: Valley of Unending Night

    "I can! Not that I'm particularly skilled in any one area, but I know a little bit of everything. And I always have this." He tapped the hilt of the ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: Valley of Unending Night

    He blinked, seeing that the sound was practically healed already. Apparently this man has a far better relationship with the gods than he did. "Dare I ask what you mean ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: Valley of Unending Night

    "And your injured friend?" He stepped towards Darian. "Mind if I take a look at that? Healing isn't exactly my area of expertise, but I know enough to get by ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Three Dragon Inn

    "Ah, my specialty," she joked. "I could always.. make a distraction?"

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Three Dragon Inn

    "Well, that sounds a lot better than my idea of screaming and running away." She looked to the group as a whole. "I'll follow your lead."

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Three Dragon Inn

    "So, do we have a plan? Half a plan? An idea of a plan?" She shrugged, "I like plans."

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: Valley of Unending Night

    He bowed in a sweeping motion, perfectly matching the diagrams in his Adventurer's Handbook Volume 5. "Marius Pontmercy, spellsword and adventurer at your service." He straightened, wobbling a little,

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Three Dragon Inn

    She offered her hand. "Alexi. Alexi Rose." (I'm in school so replied will be slow and from my phone)

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Three Dragon Inn

    Figures that she hadn't been quite as unnoticed as she thought. "I'll admit, I'd never heard of a Reaper before today," she confessed. "But I am a mage, so if ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Three Dragon Inn

    Alexi had been raised to appreciate the value of things, and so she didn't particularly want to leave her drink half-finished. But curiosity won out and she had followed behind ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gilded City DT

    Ah okay. If there's anything I need to change about my character let me know, it might be an interesting challenge keeping her within the restrictions, but I'll do my ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: Valley of Unending Night

    Marius had done his best to remember the section from his Adventurer's Correspondence Course on finding adventures. Sadly, unless getting hopelessly lost counted as an adventure, his best had not ...

    Sep 10, 2017


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre