User avatar

ardentlyThieving

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    10/10 for doctor who and Bill!!

    Sep 13, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)

    Those overused "keep calm and carry on" posters

    Sep 13, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately he spots a crowd of people gathered further down the road and flies off to bother them instead, giving you time to run away

    Sep 13, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but everyone is jealous of you and secretly hates you for it. I wish I had more inspiration for story ideas

    Sep 13, 2017
  • Archive Re: Valley of Unending Night

    Marius hadn't even had the chance to put his bag down. While the others were packing up he mentally reached for that spot deep inside of him where his magic ...

    Sep 13, 2017
  • Archive Re: Valley of Unending Night

    He chuckled at her last comment. "My siblings are like that. Worse even because they treat it like a competition." He glanced around their little group. Amy, Tasha, Leon, Darian. ...

    Sep 12, 2017
  • Archive Re: Valley of Unending Night

    Marius relaxed a little, relieved that the scary one looked a little less about-to-stab-someone: namely him. He grinned self-deprecatingly at the strangely dressed woman, running a hand through his ha

    Sep 12, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hippocampus DT

    Ahhhh I thought it might be that right after I posted. makes sense

    Sep 11, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hippocampus DT

    I thought it looked quite even? Rain and Doctor Cross are both listed as male, Eori is female and Rosewald/Ashir is genderfluid?

    Sep 11, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Eden DT

    Oooh this one sounds cool! Mind if I snag a spot? Also, if I'm reading correctly, Red, Blue and Green are the most powerful, while something like say Purple would ...

    Sep 11, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Three Dragon Inn

    "You're right, that was in poor taste," she acknowledged.

    Sep 11, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Three Dragon Inn

    "Hey, you don't know me. I could fly!" She paused, scrunching up her nose. "I mean, I can't fly, but I hadn't said that." Maybe not the best time for ...

    Sep 11, 2017
  • Archive Re: Valley of Unending Night

    Well that seemed personal. "It would depend on the type of curse I think," he said slowly. Then gestured towards Darian. "I'd assume the healer would be more familiar with ...

    Sep 11, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: how can i write a medieval fiction

    Honestly, I know it sound trite, but the best way to get better at writing something is to practice writing it! Maybe don't go straight into the deep end with ...

    Sep 11, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Three Dragon Inn

    "Hey, running away is also a good idea!" She looked relieved. "I want to help, but I'd rather not sticking my neck so far out that it gets chopped off." ...

    Sep 11, 2017


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus