-
Re: Featured Member for Sept 22 - Oct 6: ardentlyThieving
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but it was Vladimir Putin who gave them to you as you're also part of his complex plot. I wish my school started later so I could sleep in ...
Sep 21, 2017 -
Re: The Hippocampus DT
Skydreamer sure, I'd be up for a co-navigator!! And you're right, the relationship between these two could be quite fun to write Speaking of writing, my mock exams have started ...
Sep 17, 2017 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but you're no longer capable of caring about anything, even the things you were most passionate about previously. I wish I could get my university entrance this year
Sep 16, 2017 -
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
Javert
Sep 16, 2017 -
Re: The Hippocampus DT
I'm happy as the navigator :D Got my mock exams coming up, so I'll try to do a post this weekend otherwise it might take about a week
Sep 15, 2017 -
Re: The Hippocampus DT
get down, get funky, everybody do the blue monkey!! I'm ready btw
Sep 14, 2017 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
The Tower of London
Sep 14, 2017 -
Re: Valley of Unending Night
Marius openly gaped at the story he was overhearing. Curses, shapeshifters, artifacts; it was all a bit more than he had expected. "When we get out of here, if you ...
Sep 14, 2017 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately the giant hawk doesn't like the taste of uranium and spits the nuke at the ground.
Sep 14, 2017 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately that doesn't change the fact that they're still trying to kill you!
Sep 13, 2017 -
Re: The Hippocampus DT
^ I cant wait to make you all hate me because of how Eori's way of talking is Badâ„¢
Sep 13, 2017 -
Re: Insult the Person above using YWS Shakespearean Insult Gen
Thou lumpish weather-bitten whey-face!
Sep 13, 2017 -
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
Charm Dimeshore
Sep 13, 2017 -
Re: Would you rather...
Ahhhhhh I'm gonna have to say Luke because of Poe being a character we've had so much less content for. Although it would suck to lose all three of the ...
Sep 13, 2017
