Random avatar

aquinas1991

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Kismet #2...flagged for deletion

    really good story especially the symphony bits :D

    May 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Incident

    Chapter 1 I was so bored , my mum Had given me yet another lecture which I of course did not listen to And I had yet more maths homework. ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Incident

    Ok you're doing a lot wrong here. Slipping between past and present tense, first person point of view, capitalizing stuff in the middle of was ridiculous. Get a grammar book ...

    Mar 9, 2007


To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics