Random avatar

aquila

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Currently Unnamed

    This is a really interesting start. Not all the parts were completely clear (where they are, who they are battling, etc.) but I'm guessing you're planning on explaining that later ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Memory Guardians-Prologue

    Keep posting! There was one thing I had a question about- who is Christoph, how does he know Cornelia? Is she his mother? You mentioned his father, who had been ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: uriel chapter 1 draft 2 and chapter 2 a little bit

    This was interesting. Some things I would change: The prologue- Is it a newspaper article? It seemed to have hard to read spacing. Dialogue- Kind of difficult to read. I ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding

    :)I like it! It was fun to read and similar to Twilight. All I noticed was that a few of the facts from Twilight were wrong (like Meep mentioned, Alice ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Elephant Days

    Wow, this is totally different and interesting. Is this an entire chapter? It seems a litte short, but other than that, it's great. Intriguing and unique. Post more! :D

    Dec 6, 2009


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos