User avatar

aouther2b

aouther2b

  • Art & Photography Re: Random Paintings

    For something whipped up in a few minutes these are really good. I want to know what your insperation for some of these are. If you can PM with an ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my photos :)

    I like these pictures. The last one excpecialy. I like how you blured out some of it leaving our eyes to focus on the subject of the photo. Good Job!

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands

    your talent is excelent. The picture you drew is from a common concept. It works. I like the colors and wo you titled it although I think you could have ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: and i am lonely now.

    ok this is good. it is a bit bright colored for the tone you are putting on it. The picture and story don't match but they are both very nice. ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Dump

    i like the third and th efourth one they have deffinate jenesequa to them. the wolf ones are really good too. I think the last one is a bit confusing ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Compare

    i like this picture. It states the obvious. I love how you explained it... "For none can be Bad without Good to compare us too... this is very mind compelling. ...

    Jan 19, 2010


Life is like a bag of potatoes, it starts out rough, but can turn into something beautiful (and yummy).
— Ley