User avatar

aouther2b

aouther2b

  • General Articles Re: Crazy as I am

    I am scared. Running like hell and scarred. I seem to be running away from the fact that people have it so much worse than I do, I am finding ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Never like a farytale

    Love sucks. Its not real and it sucks. Learn this now. I did. As bad as we want it love isn't all its cracked up to be. It is what ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wedding night for my characters in my book

    She smiled at him closed her eyes. you need to add an and in between him and close It doesnt make any sense without it. You could also be more ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Precious Illusions

    This is a very good story. It is very well formated and it is powerful. Try not to put things in () it makes it more personal when you don't. ...

    May 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My book Chapter 2

    Chapter 2 “Shelly! Here girl!” I had cried out in fear. Horrible thoughts drifted into my mind. What if she was killed? What if I never found her? Then I ...

    May 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Strange Birds chapter one

    Please do not give up on this it is really good. I love the way you described your situation. [quote]I never could see what my best friend saw in him ...

    May 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cabinet

    I really like the story. It is very suspenseful there are a few grammar errors. Other than that it is really good. I hope there is another part. Mr. Gregory ...

    May 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dusting Off Angels

    Hi Evi, I absolutly love your story. It had an intresting hook. I couldn't stop reading it. The title was what really got me. Write more, i want to hear ...

    May 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My book Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 Through out your life you see, hear, and learn many things. Destined from they day you are born to the day you must die, you get curios. Through ...

    May 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cabinet

    Wow. I luv it but more description about Dylan. Other than that...WOW!

    May 28, 2009


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)