User avatar

aouther2b

aouther2b

  • Romantic Novels Re: Never like a Fairytale (2)

    Please review. I need the feedback!!

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Never like a Fairytale (2)

    Last time I left off the main character had found love with a boy named Tomas. Her father left her when she was young and her mother was crazy. Enjoy! ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Unloveable

    This is a very good story. Like both the reviwers said before it is confusing in the beining. Keep what you have, but add on to it say what happened. ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Never like a fairytale (edit two)

    Thank you.this is very helpful I am not going to make another edited verson I will just post the second chapter. Again thank you!

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Never like a fairytale (edit two)

    Love sucks. It’s not real and it sucks. Learn this now. I did. As bad as we want it love isn't all its cracked up to be. It is what ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Just Another Rich Girl. (2)

    This is okay. It definatly has some potential. It does need some work though. Sorry to say, but i wasn't hooked. I didn't get the spark of good writting when ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The N.o one Dungu

    Hi and welcome to YWS! Make sure that you read the rules. Please review two people's posts if you already haven't. Secondly this is my review on your post. The ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Never like a farytale (edited)

    Love sucks. It’s not real and it sucks. Learn this now. I did. As bad as we want it love isn't all its cracked up to be. It is what ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Adolescence- The crappiest time of your life.

    This is a good piece. I like it and can defitaly realate to it. There are a few typos, nothing to big. I cant wait to see more.

    Jun 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Horror

    Sounds that made her skin pimple with goosebumps and her scalp crawl as if phantom fingers stroked her hair. This is okay. I personaly don't like the fact her skin ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Resentment 2 and part of 3

    This is good. I later found out that both of them took poison and were seen laying on the bed, holding each other's hands. Now isn't that a sweet ending? ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hit the Black

    This is scary. There was no major gramatical errors that i could see. You are very descriptive about your characters and setting. The only thing you should fix is telling ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Taking it back

    It was scary as hell the day that America got bombed. I can't remember the date but the day is a vivid image in my head. I was home alone. ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Garage boy

    This is pretty good It is some what depressing. I think you tried to lighten up the mood of it with jokes but the way I see it, it isn't ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What a beautiful girl

    I think that this poem is great. You show the reality and the fact that it is hard to be the 'beatiful girl'. The lesson I took from this poem ...

    Jun 13, 2009


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor