User avatar

aouther2b

aouther2b

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clay

    Thank you very much for the review. I am sorry that you did not like it sargsauce. As for your quotes i have some answers or I guess arguments. Before ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clay

    This is something i wrote when I was bored. It doesn't really have a purpose just something that came to me one morning. Let me know what you think ____________________________________________________

    Apr 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Runner part 1

    I couldnt find the mystery forum. I am new to writing mystery this is all i have so far. __________________________________________________________________________________________ I won’t say who it

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands

    your talent is excelent. The picture you drew is from a common concept. It works. I like the colors and wo you titled it although I think you could have ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Our Story

    Please continue to review my friend says she will read it with five reviews

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: and i am lonely now.

    ok this is good. it is a bit bright colored for the tone you are putting on it. The picture and story don't match but they are both very nice. ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Dump

    i like the third and th efourth one they have deffinate jenesequa to them. the wolf ones are really good too. I think the last one is a bit confusing ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Compare

    i like this picture. It states the obvious. I love how you explained it... "For none can be Bad without Good to compare us too... this is very mind compelling. ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Our Story

    please comment on this

    Jan 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Our Story

    Our story I am a writer. Nothing more, Nothing less. I live a life of fantasy if I chose to. I am a page in a history book, a lover ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sore Lips

    hi i really liked this work i say that it was a bit interesting for several reasons. First off... White cotton fell from the sky outside our secluded hiding place. ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A kiss in black ink

    Hi. I will be reveiwer today. So, now on to the review... This is a good story. Short, but good. I think that it starts of well kind of hard ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Crazy as I am Edited

    I am scared. Running like hell and scared. I seem to be running away from the fact that people have it so much worse than I do. I am finding ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Crazy as I am

    Thank you all for your reviews. I am happy you all liked it. I will get on rewriting it so that you can understand it better. I would also like ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: My Hope to be Upcoming Novel

    It does have some potential. I think that one parent needs to be afraid or someone else, a friend maybe, should be worried for him. It will need alot of ...

    Aug 9, 2009


october smells like being ten years old and not scared of anything
— dissonance