User avatar

aouther2b

aouther2b

  • General Articles Re: The Silence of Pain

    Hi so I will be reviewing your work, as if that wasn't obvious. I wont be tedious with all the spelling and grammar errors but will just point out what ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: x (to delete

    Intresting take on an apoclyptic event. I would have never thought lobsters could take us over. I especialy like the message that you were trying to send with this piece. ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear ME; my Dear!

    Very dark and i agree it is much like SAW. Your fonting and formating in this really helped move the story along and almost gave it life on its own. ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Paintings

    For something whipped up in a few minutes these are really good. I want to know what your insperation for some of these are. If you can PM with an ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Fallout Essay

    Choices, good or bad, always have consequences. In “Fallout” by Ellen Hopkins the reader meets Autumn and Summer, two girls who know nothing of each other but share one connection. ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Break Up

    This is an interesting story. You are very decriptive in the way you write. Sometimes though details can get in the way of telling the story. I noticed several instences ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nate

    I had tried everything to stop him. Now I stand on the sidelines as I watch my best friend destroy his life. I watch him throw away everything for a ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • General Articles Re: My Life as I Know It

    MY LIFE AS I KNOW IT I know a lot about myself. I sure know more than most people. What I don’t remember, is a lot of my childhood. My ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my photos :)

    I like these pictures. The last one excpecialy. I like how you blured out some of it leaving our eyes to focus on the subject of the photo. Good Job!

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Love

    This is a song that i am going to preform for my show choir spring show next year. Please Review ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ What is this thing t

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Other Re: FEAR

    Thanks for the review chances are i won't edit it. It actually was supposed to sound like a diary entry. I wrote it when i was sad and needed to ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Other Re: FEAR

    I am trying so hard to hold it in. Trying to keep everything held together. To not show how week I am or how much pain is there. I am ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clay

    Thanks. I get what you are saying. The only arguement i have to make is that I left out some information on purpose. I left the info out so the ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Savior

    Thanks! I will keep all of those things in mind. As for the music... Well it is what you feel about it. It to me is more Alternative rock. It ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Savior

    I am new to lyric writting so please go easy, but be honest. __________________________________________________________________________________________ Boxed in by my redemption Trying so hard not to

    Apr 10, 2010


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author