User avatar

antimelrose

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The isolated

    I agree with Kamas: you need a bit more of an idea to drive the poem. In short, what is its point? You have a lot of potential here, with ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: deceased mind.

    Hello again! I didn't mean to be vague, and I'm sorry for the confusion. Thank you for clarifying the origin of 'deceased mind'. Now I know that you were writing ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: deceased mind.

    Okay. The poem was fairly decent, at least in terms of vocabulary choice and rhyme scheme/meter. However, the theme "disease of the self", though explored in interesting, intricate phrases, never ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Bird of Recess

    Oops, sorry about the confusion: I didn't mean for that to be the main theme! Unfortunately, I don't have the time right now, but I'm thinking I may "spirit away" ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cyber Love: A Villanelle

    Aww, it was so sweet! This shall be a brief review (homework, argh!), but the two nice lines, "worlds and websites" (euphonious, even better) and "black text and electronic light" ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Which one is the greatest nation on Earth?

    Although Tuvalu seems interesting. I think we're all vouching for San Marino, however, because it's so close to Italia. Who can live in the Vatican City? Is it only clergymen? ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dead Season

    I really enjoyed reading this. The cold, crisp descriptions were quite nice; I also found it interesting that you ended the poem with a final, brief line about the city, ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Unca Steve

    Well, your little explanation blurb at the beginning kind of gave it away, but the suspense was still strong. "Hope you like it!" is awkward when the poem is about ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Bird of Recess

    Thank you for the feedback, everyone! I hope I sheared enough of the excess. Let me know if any other tweaking is required. Oh, and by the way, (Galerius, to ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    Hello Evi! Could you please review my poem, "Bird of Recess"? It's in the Other Poetry section. Thank you! –antimelrose

    Feb 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Review Fountain

    Hello, could you review my poem, "Bird of Recess"? It's in the Other Poetry section. Thanks. –antimelrose

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Haiku

    Oh, I guessed right about the sun "over the ocean"! I think Monet did a picture that brings this exact image to mind. As for the final line, a word ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Prose Poetry- My Pet Rock

    Wow. That was one huge thought! Probably the two most charming thoughts/phrases/words happened to be "my last one almost lasted a week" and "Rocky". Not overly imaginitive, but quirky and ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Classy Reviews [open]

    Hello! I was wondering if you could please review my poem "Bird of Recess". It's in the Other Poetry category. –antimelrose

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Bird of Recess

    ....... (in a state of revision, please come back later) .........

    Feb 20, 2010


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska