User avatar

antimelrose

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of Gold, Gleam, Metal; or, a poem containing a play

    Thank you Venturepants! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    Apr 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    Hello Evi! Could you please review my poem? It's in Dramatic Poetry. Thanks! –antimelrose

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of Gold, Gleam, Metal; or, a poem containing a play

    edited

    Apr 22, 2010
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Colour Spectrums

    First off, I want to thank you for using unusual vocabulary. It's really pushing me to expand my own! Now, this one (#14) initially came off as cryptic, but I ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Navita's NaPo Poems

    Your descriptions are phenomenal: both exhilarating and unexpected. They are so convoluted, however, that sometimes I felt lost reading them. There was a gorgeous intensity, to be sure, but it ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Quick poem that I wrote last night

    Your commas are overabundant, and it disrupts the flow of the poem. Take out just about all of them, and you should be good to go. For a comma separates ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions? Yay or Nay?

    Don't assume that every woman impregnated via sexual assault wants to have an abortion. I can't find it right now, but a few years ago I read in a magazine ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: bu(r)ying place

    Hello sealegs! Once again you're messing around with parenthesis in the title, and this time I think I might get it! Buying or burying, that is the question; what are ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions? Yay or Nay?

    Well, the libertarian in me wants to say, let the people decide! Keep government out of it! But I'm not overly libertarian. I have seen pictures of human babies at ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New feller.

    I just read the Invisible Man in my American Lit. class! I think it is one of the best written books I have ever come across. So that's cool to ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: nothing else will do

    Your imagery is effective and surprising, but why write a poem about not wanting to? You have such excellent potential for this poem, but it ends up being a waste ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: the birdcage (around the city)

    Well, Hannah pretty much nailed all the stuff I'd tweak with it, but in the end this remains an excellent, strong work. You don't stray from the theme and your ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The day YWS stood still.

    Awwwwwwww. How sweet. The grammar was horrible, but the idea of a YWS convention sounds great. The only problem is that it's on the wrong coast for me... I don't ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Why?

    I feel that with each stanza the poem got stronger, for it felt rather weak in the beginning. Once I realized that you weren't trying to rhyme, the whole thing ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: KD's Color Edited Photos

    Wow, these are spectacular. I especially like the first one, though the others are really nice as well. The middle is really effective with the color contrast, but maybe because ...

    Apr 8, 2010


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya