User avatar

antimelrose

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blind Man's Banquet

    Hello! I'm pressed for time, but I want to at least give a small review rather than none at all. You had a very interesting theme here. Couldn't find Graham's ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Three Haiku

    edited

    May 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Want to Fly

    There were some enjoyable moments in this, but I think there are a few places you can tweak that will really make it nice. :arrow: The end of the second ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Fragmentarian Speaks of Mortality

    Thanks for the reviews. Navita– emo poetry, how perfect. I mean, Wuthering Heights, Edgar Allen Poe– I like ominous, morbid work. But yes, I get your meaning. :D I will ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Witchery

    I was thinking of Mr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde when I read this. :D I have just a few nitpicks, but otherwise it's a decent poem. The line that contains ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Fragmentarian Speaks of Mortality

    edited

    May 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: James

    Hello again, and apologies for being late. I want to begin with some grammar suggestions before I get to the meat of the poem. (Don't worry, this will improve your ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A jar of glowworms and stale memories

    Stopping by on a spring day. I'd say that the poems get better and better as they go along. The first one didn't really do anything for me; it had ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hearts are like windmills

    There was a lush, musical quality to this that was really enjoyable. The rhyme and rhythm almost never felt forced, which was really refreshing to read. Plus the theme (love) ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Mermaids are evil

    This is from the Pirates of the Caribbean Kids book, isn't it? I think the title is Jack Sparrow: Siren Song. I mean, if you actually painted this, that's amazing. ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: May Day

    I know this is late, but I have been wanting very badly to review this for over a week. Here goes. The first stanza talks about a noun that is ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Watching "In the middle, somewhat elevated"

    Heheh. Yeah, I knew this one had some duddy moments, but I couldn't put a finger on it. So thank you for pointing the problems out. So cliches and clarity ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Watching "In the middle, somewhat elevated"

    edited

    May 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Keening

    edited

    May 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of Gold, Gleam, Metal; or, a poem containing a play

    I have said this before (and my intent, believe it or not, is to avoid redundancy) that I will rework this piece in order to suit the directions your criticisms ...

    May 6, 2010


the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren