User avatar

antimelrose

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bombshell

    Hmmm. Food for thought, indeed. I already have thoughts about giving it open–heart surgery... I guess I should mention that I did fail on purpose to mention she was a ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bombshell

    edited

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Anne, for James

    This was a mixed bag. You had some fantastic moments followed by very awkward cliches. It felt like a see–saw, really. First stanza captures precisely what I mean. I would ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Abe Lincoln Tells Booth A 'Your Mom' Joke

    "Eloquence" threw me off for a couple stanzas, but I think I got the gist of it– your alternative ending to the Civil War. There are some thoroughly off–kilter moments, ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Finis. Exit.

    edited

    May 31, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Is it just me or did the search box disappear?

    May 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: 'In the Yellow' and 'Earth to earth'

    Okay, okay, I'll have at it again. Similarity –mother figures show up in, whether implied or direct, in every poem/section. –relationships, especially nurturing the earth as if it is the ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: 'In the Yellow' and 'Earth to earth'

    Aw Navita, I wanted you to PM me when you posted something! Anyhow, Evi and kidashka covered their nitpicks.... I loved the first one (let me repeat: absolutely gorgeous is ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Wolf

    For the most part your meter was okay (and trust me, many people botch it), so kudos for that. I won't nitpick everything, but there's a couple trouble places that ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: naivete; shame; love (or the ribbon thief)

    Thank you Evi for stopping by. I really appreciate the comments. I'll go send this through the laboratory again. I'm not sure how to make this more explicit, but Charlotte ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: naivete; shame; love (or the ribbon thief)

    Hey Navita, thanks for stopping by. It's a petty plot, really– the girl steals a ribbon as an act on revenge on the store that sells writing supplies, because she's ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: naivete; shame; love (or the ribbon thief)

    edited

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: LastPaladin Photos!

    Hello! I know I'm out of my league on this one, but I'll try my best: All four photos were nice, but the last one was a real stand–out and ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Book Thief

    Well, this is out of my range of expertise, but I liked the drawing anyway. I think it was well done, when one compares it to the original cover. I'm ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Three Haiku

    Thanks for the reviews. I fixed the first one's line (thank you Rune for pointing that out). As for the second one, I know the first three are liquids and ...

    May 22, 2010


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost