User avatar

antigone

  • Art & Photography Re: At A Spring

    These are awesome! I think I like the uncolored sketch better. Just me though. Why're you grounded? :(. Anyway, great pics. I wish I could draw like that.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Abstract faces

    Whoa, spastic! That's seriously cool though. It's the kind of thing you could sell in some weird modern art gallery for a million dollars. I like how only some of ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Birfday

    Happy birthday!

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Call me shallow, but I couldn't get past the first chapter in LOTR. The movies are awesome though! Way better than the Harry Potter movies, which kind of sucked. But ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Call me a Dork....

    No. not a dork. Umm.... It kinda looks like the incredible hulk? But cool, very cool. I like the axe.

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: 2 Arts!

    Those are both really cool! The first one cause it's all happy and and... Happy! And the second cause it's creepy and strange. Awesome! :)

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Lollipop's Gallery!

    Those are great! You're an amazing artist. The dragon and the hand are my favorites. Awesome! :)

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    Prettyness! Sorry, I'm really hyper this morning. I like the colored one. Cool idea to draw it and then color it with paint. They are too that good. You should ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Robin McKinley

    Yay! Hmmm... I like Rose Daughter better I think but whatever. Doesn't reading the last pages spoil the ending if you do decide to buy it? That's cool though. I'm ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    I don't know how to critique art so I'll just say I like them. Alot of them are pretty anime-ish which isn't neccesarily my thing but I guess that's really ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Robin McKinley

    Is anyone else obsessed with Robin McKinley? I'm reading Deerskin right now which I love, and I think The Blue Sword is just about the best book ever written. Her ...

    Jul 7, 2005


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind