User avatar

antigone

  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    kang-gee-roooo!!! ^_^

    May 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Nice things in 2005

    Seeing my California Cousins again Meeting the baby my other cousin had YWS Getting a real camera Turning 15 Climbing on rooftops Getting new glasses for the first time in ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Cypher Cypher!

    I was just giving her credit. I don't think either of us really cares about the points. You can keep them. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    Wheee! Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I like pecan pie. Mmmmmmmmmmmm....... :)

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    Whadaya think?

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cypher Cypher!

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING MEET ME NEAR THE CLOCK TOWER AT TWELVE MIDNIGHT TONITE Jennafina is here and she did the first one.

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: For if you feel in need of love...

    jennafina is fun and sweet and she has a cute avatar. Plus she is funny and writes great stories. I love her!

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    Favorite Characters: Dumbledore, Hermione, Neville, Fred and George, Ginny, Luna Lovegood, Prof. McGonagal, Lupin, Krum, Prof. Flitwick Books: Order of the phoenix and Prisoner of Azkaban and Half Blo

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homeschooling rulz!

    I homeschooled last year. I kind of didn't exactly do much. *grins sheepishly* Has anyone ever read "The Teenage Liberation Handbook" by Grace Llewellyn? It's awesome but it always makes ...

    Aug 18, 2005


Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf