User avatar

antigone

  • Other Poetry Re: Apocalyptic Smush

    I loved this. I think the way you spaced the lines worked really well. I have a few suggestions, but really they are very, very small. There is an orange ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Loveday

    I like it, everything except And the rainbows from your lips fill me with life , which makes me think of those plastic pony things with technicolor manes. Other than ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Fluffy bread tanka

    Wow, I like it. Usually short poems aren't that good. Correction, MY short poems are not good. Anyway, yours is awesome. I love the last line. Maybe add some punctuation? ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Consequences

    I don't think it's dull, exactly. Her sadness echoed ... I like that. And took out her mother's needle The needle's a cool image. Like a sword, only sewing is ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Autumn Leaves are Falling Down

    LOL! Clever. I like it.

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Fire

    I like the first line. And... I think I like the rest. I mean, it's really interesting. But it's also kind of hard to tell what your talking about. There's ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cypher Cypher!

    I was just giving her credit. I don't think either of us really cares about the points. You can keep them. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    Wheee! Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I like pecan pie. Mmmmmmmmmmmm....... :)

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    Whadaya think?

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cypher Cypher!

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING MEET ME NEAR THE CLOCK TOWER AT TWELVE MIDNIGHT TONITE Jennafina is here and she did the first one.

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: For if you feel in need of love...

    jennafina is fun and sweet and she has a cute avatar. Plus she is funny and writes great stories. I love her!

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Galaxy of Stars?

    ooh... pretty. I like the second one. It's very... hypnotizing.

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: keep still

    Beautiful images and personally I liked the london bridge reference. Great job.

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Asher

    yah... I love this... I love all your stories. Misspellings included :). Lillian seems like a really cool character. And the plot is exciting. You are brilliant. :D

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: They

    I liked this. The rhyming is really well done and not distracting, and it has a kind of quietness I really like. Or something. The last two lines are nicely ...

    Nov 22, 2005


[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild