User avatar

antigone

  • Randomosity Re: Nice things in 2005

    Seeing my California Cousins again Meeting the baby my other cousin had YWS Getting a real camera Turning 15 Climbing on rooftops Getting new glasses for the first time in ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Eyrie Origami

    I loved the stanza that repeats, especially Paper folds in unison, but my hands don't bend that way. Those lines are awesome. The fourth stanza was my least favorite, I ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Bacon Soap

    Lol. That's cool. And the title made me laugh. A little long maybe? I kind of lost the plot near the end. Anyway, that was sweet. :)

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    loony lovegood does NOT have anime eyes. Sorry. I can be possesive of my imaginings. I love your stuff though. Sorry I can't critique. :D

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Shedding

    Wow. I'm not going to pretend like I understand it, but that's just really beautiful. Bare your feet with imperfections For holy are the sinful humble Cast your pearls among ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Cat And The Mongoose

    Cool! I hate wearing coats.

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Rebel Lady

    It's kind of cool how it's all run together and doesn't really seem like a poem. I thought to myself, Why do you care? and answered, "I'm a giraffe." I ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    Those are awesome. Yeah all the stuff you draw is awesome. I like the one with a long nose and glasses but I'm too lazy to go and see what ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: From the world of (too clean) messes

    I like this. Alot. The rhythm is perfect and the one word lines that start the stanzas are really effective. The first stanza is my favorite. The last one seems ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Death of Agapanthus

    I don't know if I understand it exactly but I love this. Amazing images. Yeah, just beautiful. Kudos.

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Me Myself and I

    Spellcheck!!!! Sorry. Actually I really like the poem, but there's so many spelling mistakes that it's pretty hard to read. Anyway: It's me against the world If i must pick ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Hide Away Place

    I liked this, it's sweet. It doesn't seem too long to me. The last stanzas were especially cool, talking about how much smaller everything is, and the ending with your ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: About yours truly

    You seem cool. Your siggy is interesting. And I like your avatar. Blue dragon... Purty.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: disconnected

    I liked it. Like the butterfly girl said, I love the way you started it. plus, it's exactly how I feel alot of the time. Freakily so. *Shrugs*. Nice job.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Tide

    Ooh, I like this. Like Nymph said, the expectancy that comes with seashells is incorporated coolly. every shell can hear the sound of the sea. even the smallest, the weakest, ...

    Dec 3, 2005


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche