User avatar

antigone

  • Other Poetry Re: david

    I liked it too, very raw and very good. I agree with Xantham Gum about "just perfect" and "just wrong", the way they contrast with each other and break up ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cataclysmic Romance

    That was beautiful, just... wow. The rhyming was, of course, brilliant and I loved the rhythm, it seemed so fast and wild and free. The only thing I might change: ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Opiation

    Umm... Is it about religion brainwashing people? And knowledge is the power I control And heresy’s a leisurely walk now And who knows if I’m right, I could be wrong ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Holy

    First of all, I liked it. It has really good atmosphere, or something. And there is a lot of blood, but it's effective. Kind of chilling. So nice job. But ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sestina

    I really like this, especially the first stanza. And then the others are cool cause you switch things around and get new perspectives. It sounds like a hard assignment, and ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Him

    I like it. Especiallly the ending was brilliant. Like Doubt said, the questioning is very nice.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Winter Raven Song

    This poem won a contest and will be posted on the buses! Congradulations, RiverGirl! :elephant:

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Behind your Shadow

    Hmmm.... Minor nitpicks first: I hide my pain from everyone, only my pain ever shows. That line confuses me. It seems to contradict itself. and i'm stil "young" and "Immature." ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Despondence

    I loved the tone of this, angry and fed up but still loving all at the same time. And your images are convincing and unique. In particular I liked the ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Minor Contribution

    You should TELL me when you post your stuff! :evil: Seriously, though, that was so great. Savana of the Spoons! Awesomeness. How do you come up with this stuff? I ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Batteries

    This has rhythm and rhyme but it avoids being too forced or sing-songy, which is really nice and also hard to do. So nice job. Also the title is intriguing. ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ars Poetica

    I liked this. It seemed sweet and kind of simple, but in a good way. Comparing someone you love to a poem (Is that right? Sorry if I'm getting the ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Chapters and Parts

    I like little tiny chapters. They make things go faster.

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Days of 1993

    Oh god, that is so sad. But beautiful. “Three months, maximum”— one day, one week, one month, two. April showers pounded down intravenous rain clouds. I loved that stanza. "intravenous ...

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Secret Farewell

    Ooh. I like. I love the rhythym and tone of this... It sounds almost like whispering, kind of secret and seductive. If that makes any sense. I’ve got a million ...

    Jan 8, 2006


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison