User avatar

antigone

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Return

    I have nothing useful to say, but I love this. That's all.

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Incandescent

    Sorry to be redundant but I definitely agree about the punctuation, especially since this has kind of a repetitive structure in the first half. (Not that that's bad, but punctuation ...

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jennafina's 1000th post party!

    Wo0t. I like your siggy.

    May 19, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    kang-gee-roooo!!! ^_^

    May 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: me *smiles and bows*

    I used to play harmonica. I kinda... stopped though. But that's cool! And welcome. :frosty: A snowman for the poor deprived australian. :)

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For You, I'll Speak French

    Yeah, that's just... beautiful. Does the french line mean something like "this is not Paris, my love"? Heh, I don't speak french. But it's very pretty. I liked the middle ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    His eyes... So shiny... *salivates* Wow. Veeeery nice. You do so do him justice. I have to close the window because otherwise I might start making out with my computer ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 Hilarious!

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Whispers for the Angel of the Gallows

    I love the rhythm/rhyme/repetition thing here. It's continually surprising and different... But in a very good way. Under queen That was especially cool. Sorry, no useful critique, but I love ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lust

    I like how this was short but it still seemed perfectly complete. Really beautiful. 'Lazy rain" and "Rivulets of water smeared with the music of blood" are both really cool ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Mellow Tragic

    Modest, aren't we? :) But I liked 'and so the world changed.' too.

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: January Mornings

    Thank you! I know snowflakes is usually one word, but I felt it fit better as two. Thanks for pointing it out though.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Mellow Tragic

    Cool. I love the first stanza. The dog's eye is a wonderful image, plus give the world to this tumbling sky. Just loverly. The middle stanza I liked... less. I'm ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Train Haiku

    Soft and pretty. "Tired with the burden of haunting" is a great image. Or idea or whatever. Nice job. You say alot with so few words.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: January Mornings

    Assemblages. Pieces of past lives Balanced on the windowsill. It's cold outside. In a crystal ball On a copper stand A picture of the world Inverted. The lonely man Puts ...

    Feb 2, 2006


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy