User avatar

antigone

  • Other Poetry Re: Bleet

    Wow. This is so amazingly apt and... good. I love the stark image and the deadpan tone of this. to drop bombs on breakfast tables I'd change 'to drop' to ...

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I won.

    I really liked the middle stanza, where the whole nurture/nature cliche became un-cliched and cool. The last two lines were a little... abrupt? or something. Or maybe I'm just not ...

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    poof

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: On Spiritos

    I liked this too. It's kind of... unpolished, and I mean that in the best possible way. It doesn't need to be amazingly poetical because it's so heartfelt and true. ...

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I like to shake them up and give them to people. Do you enjoy going to the dentist?

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    animosity

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Little Boy Blue

    Ditto what bubblewrapped said about loving it while not fully understanding it. The last stanza was my favorite, although I'd write out 'could have' instead of 'could've'. Very nice work.

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Is probably not as his siggy would indicate

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: untranslatable

    Beautiful. I love the prose-ish quality of this, it flows so well and is very nice to read. And all your wonderful images... (not that it's always so beautiful) I'd ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "Remembered"

    I like this. Majestic, like writingluver said. Although I think the 'I remember's add a lot to the rhythm, and keep it from getting too sing-songy. When my heart breaks ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Graffiti Wall

    This is kind of amazingly well written. Here's a few tiny nitpicks I got just reading through it: And the jagged scrawling coating the brick wall, insignias and tags galore. ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You Are Drowning

    So you asked for a great big critique and I'll try but this is seriously good. It is just you, us, and the low, saturated clouds in all directions. There ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 randomly cute

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Cute. I wonder what it is?

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ ^ plays piano?

    Jul 28, 2006


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne