User avatar

antigone

  • Other Poetry Re: A Chance Encounter

    Great job- That's exactly how I felt about this one guy. So yeah... Really nice.

    May 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Moth Fluttered In

    A moth fluttered in, confused by the yellow unforgiving incandescent light. It was seeking the moon. The girl cupped him in sweaty hands and met him, Eye-to-eye. “Good Evening, Monsieur ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: normal is that way

    That's beautiful. I really liked it.

    May 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Oscillation

    Wow. That's really cool. I love the way you use the words, but I don't think I quite get it. What does it mean?

    May 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Missing You

    I liked it. I think the rhymes add a lot.

    May 4, 2005


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said