User avatar

antigone

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: crevices

    Great. Me likes. Maybe it's the style, but I think you need periods in a couple places. Particularly at the very end. But overall, beautiful.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: stop(an idea)

    Jeez. No no no, it doesn't suck at all. It's maybe a little obscure, but it could be I'm just too obtuse to get it. the emo kid doesn't tell ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (S)end

    wow, I really liked this. I loved the words in parenthesis and how it was really fast and urgent. It was powerful and almost raw or something. Great job.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Fog

    Hey- that is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! It ROX MY SOX!!! It's short and sweet and your words and descriptions are so beautiful. It's amazing that you're only 13 and you can ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Une image d'art

    Very cool. I really liked how you put translations; it helps alot for us ignorant people :). And the poem overall was very good, I loved your images and the ...

    May 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: That Day - written February 8th, 2004

    Wow, that's really good. Very descriptive. Is this part of a story? Because if it is you should post more. Great job. :D

    May 19, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Nameless

    No! Don't kill it! Please write more, it's really really good. And don't change to third person either. It's great the way it is.

    May 19, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass

    Whoa that is amazing. Very very very very good. :D :D But I can't find any of the other parts so I'm confused. Somebody help me!!!!

    May 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Blade

    I liked it, especially the last three lines. I don't think it's flippant at all.

    May 16, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Sundial

    This grew out of a doodle in my notebook and I can't decide if it's worth continuing. Comments are appreciated. Thanks! The thing in the corner sat and cried. It ...

    May 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Haves & The Have-Nots

    Huh? But very interesting. I like it. :)

    May 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: surreality (a short story) (Over 13) /P

    This is a waste of time cause I just realized the last post was more than a month ago but anyway, I really liked the story. Good job.

    May 15, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Wow, this is really great. Please post more! The only thing I noticed was sometimes the dialouge was a little confusing (hard to tell who's talking.) But overall it's brilliant! ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Camp

    This is good. You might want to try a version on the same idea but without the rhymes; it seems like maybe you could say more if you didn't feel ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Moth Fluttered In

    Thank's for the comments. I tried to change the title but as you see, it's not much better. Sigh... Thanks though!

    May 12, 2005


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.