User avatar

antigone

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scars

    Wow. That's amazing. It made my blood run cold. Seriously chilling. The prologue especially was great, it's so graphic but it doesn't sound at all cliche or like you did ...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Second Summer - Summer Ain't No Reality Part II

    Hmm... I like it. the cage is unlocked and 20 turns to 10. you can hardly see the sun that's painted in the west I love this stanza. they quickly ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Robin McKinley

    Yay! Hmmm... I like Rose Daughter better I think but whatever. Doesn't reading the last pages spoil the ending if you do decide to buy it? That's cool though. I'm ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    I don't know how to critique art so I'll just say I like them. Alot of them are pretty anime-ish which isn't neccesarily my thing but I guess that's really ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Robin McKinley

    Is anyone else obsessed with Robin McKinley? I'm reading Deerskin right now which I love, and I think The Blue Sword is just about the best book ever written. Her ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: short random dark depressing little poem

    No Rivergirl, I seriously doubt you're ok. Everybody else, I realize it's not much of a poem. I wrote it on the spur of the moment when I was feeling ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sunchips and Coke

    Yeah, it's weird, but I liked it for some reason. I liked the 'What a weird day.' line. I have no idea why it's so cool, but it definitely is. ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Red Balloon

    Hey, I read "East", that's a good book. But anyway, nice poem. I like the part about polluted burnt down logged forests, it had nice rythym and rhyme and stuff. ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Falling

    I like "Mars is bright" better. But maybe that's just me. Does it have some significance? Anyway, it sounds great in my opinion.

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Falling

    crap. That is seriously amazing. I like how it's kind of choppy, it seems really intense. I like the images of breaking dishes and tunnels and blood in the night. ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: short random dark depressing little poem

    Cut yourself Starve yourself Claw out your eyes. You'll still be the same ugly girl you despise. You can't save yourself from the Lies lies lies. Listen to the voices ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cat-Scratched Eyes

    Cool. I'm not sure if I like how every stanza starts with 'I', but maybe that's the point. You have some really beautiful imagery. A few typos: "sainity" should be ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Odd Life [humour]

    Ooh, I like it. please write more. It's funny and I like Ted. There's a few typos, maybe you should read through it once more. Good job though. :)

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: different skies

    I liked it alot. The last two lines were really beautiful.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Untitled

    I like it. You need an a in breath though. Especially the first four lines were really cool.

    Jun 24, 2005


The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein