User avatar

antigone

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Digging at my heart

    I like it, personally I think the flow is fine. My only suggestion might be to change Drilled and invaded at the hands of hands unfit for invading; ones better ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Violent Forced Direction

    Actually, I liked this. For some reason I liked it even better before I knew what it was about. Weird. But then again, it does give driving an interesting twist. ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Dream.

    Wow, I loved it. I don't think you need to expand it. The language is perfect, it seems urgent but also precise and almost dreamy. Crystaline. I'm not making much ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: poem (untitled)

    Yeah, it is really good. The only thing that confused me was in the second stanza the first line says "dreams of flying" and then the last line "has now, ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sea of Grey

    This is good. Maybe in the beginning there was a tiny bit too much GREY, but then again that is sort of the point. So whatever. The only other thing ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Book of Rock

    I think it's funny. But then again I've never read the Bible, so I might not know what I'm talking about. Good job though. :)

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "In with the Old"

    I like the repetition. I don't think you should cut anything. And I agree with Hunter about the lowercase/capitals thing.

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death (to Cat for the idea)

    I loved it. Very intersting and well done. The only thing that bugs me is the bolded lines. It seems kind of like in a comic strip where some words ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "In with the Old"

    I like it. The rhythm is a little weird but it was interesting. And I like the last line.

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: prevarication

    I especially liked the first line. I love how it started and it sounded like it was not the begining of something. Er, I'm not explaining it very well, but ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Goin' Nowhere (Very short and and very terrible)

    Um. It is rather terrible. :) But I love pee dot ess dot. It made me laugh.

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Me first poem, side note it needs more give me ideas!

    I think it's cool but it's not really a poem. Maybe a chorus or a beginning or something. At this point it's not really clear what it's about but it ...

    Jul 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: million blurry memories

    Yeah, I love it. Especially the third stanza. I agree with most things Niteowl said, except I think the stains in the satin are showing in your face. Is fine. ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time Wasted Without You

    I love this too! I like the bolded lines, I think they make it different. My favorite is the middle stanza. (Stanza? whatever. The part between "The clock still ticks." ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Hippie

    Cool. I don't really see the point of it, but who says poems need a point? I like it, especially the last stanza and "She plays guitar horribly, And dances ...

    Jul 15, 2005


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer