User avatar

antigone

  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Call me shallow, but I couldn't get past the first chapter in LOTR. The movies are awesome though! Way better than the Harry Potter movies, which kind of sucked. But ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Call me a Dork....

    No. not a dork. Umm.... It kinda looks like the incredible hulk? But cool, very cool. I like the axe.

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: 2 Arts!

    Those are both really cool! The first one cause it's all happy and and... Happy! And the second cause it's creepy and strange. Awesome! :)

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Title pending poll. Wow, this was cathartic.

    Whoah, I liked that. Sounds like you're beating someone up. I love the rythym in this, and it's really well worded. I agree with Sam about the 'I gonna mend...' ...

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tom

    So sad... I like it though. I love the second stanza and where you made the smoke be Edgar's pulse.

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: City Nights

    I am the Master! Magician! The Punch and Judy Man! Watch me twist miracles from sultry summer nights, find buried treasure in grey graffitied walls. Let me guide you to ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When you bleed you learn - Part One

    Yeah it was a little too emo in the beginning maybe, but I liked it. Good atmosphere. There were a few minor grammar mistakes you could fix if you read ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Laughter is Softer and I LOATHE this poem

    I loved the first two stanzas but I didn't like the last one so much. Not sure why. Maybe the poem would be better if it was longer? Anyway, nice ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    That was awesome! I kinda figured they might both be perverts, but still. Hilarious! Great job! :)

    Aug 9, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jack Olson's Vision Quest

    I like it! It kinda made my head hurt though. I loved the last line. Only critisizm I have is iin the very beginning it seemed a little awkward maybe... ...

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: So wish me luck my friends goodbye

    The poem was pretty good but I really really loved the title. I suppose you meant to do this but all the Ims without apostrophes were a little annoying. I ...

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Lollipop's Gallery!

    Those are great! You're an amazing artist. The dragon and the hand are my favorites. Awesome! :)

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    Prettyness! Sorry, I'm really hyper this morning. I like the colored one. Cool idea to draw it and then color it with paint. They are too that good. You should ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dishonest, Content.

    I love it. I agree with Jennafina about the needle images and I also loved the "Good things come to those who wait"' stanza. I didn't think it was too ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Ending - needs work (Any ideas?)

    I love the title. Cutting the periods like Chevy said would make it alot better, I think. Good poem though. I like it alot. :)

    Jul 31, 2005


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind